FOCUS AREA: DISASTER RECOVERY
- Face Coverings to Slow the Spread
- Child Care Aware of America: State By State Resources
- How to Make Sure You Have Enough Medication During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Where to Find Financial Relief During Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- What Homeless Folks Should Know about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- COVID- 19 – Rhode Island Department of Health
Our disaster services include immediate response for basic needs support, volunteer training, long-term case management, fire prevention, coordination of community resources, and House-in-a-Box™. We are an active member of RI Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (RIVOAD) and work closely with the American Red Cross on a number of initiatives.
House in a Box™ is a national program of the Society that is funded with a $2 million grant from the American Red Cross. House in a Box™ supplies qualified survivors with critical items to furnish an entire home: furniture, dishes, towels, food, toiletries and clothing – everything from the kitchen to the bathroom to the bedroom.
If You Need Help
If you have arrived here seeking assistance following a natural disaster such as flood, fire, or storm, contact our main office at 401-490-0822 to begin the triage process.